Sorry for the English! I've created lists of Welsh people on other wikis (around 12) and wondered if you would like a similar list on Kernyweg? I could also create a list of people born in Kernowek - such as this one I did on the S Gaelic wiki. All I need, if you agree, are a few words, please:
- List of Welsh people (obviously!)
- Image -
- Name -
- Date of birth -
- Date of Death -
- Place of birth
and that's it! Do let me know! Llywelyn2000 (keskows) 13:02, 19 Ebrel 2016 (UTC)
You are invited...
The Celtic Knot: Wikipedia Language Conference - Programme now live.
- Hosts: The University of Edinburgh and Wikimedia UK
- Supporting: Celtic & Indigenous Languages.
- Objective: The main objective for Celtic Knot 2017 is the coming together of practitioners in the same room at same time; strengthening the bonds of those working to support language communities into a 'knot' and leading into action. Attendees can expect to learn about and discuss innovative approaches to open education, open knowledge and open data that support and grow language communities.
- Date: 6 July 2017 - Booking is now open.
Stinglehammer (keskows) 22:08, 22 Me 2017 (UTC)